Outback models have one door and two windows with zip-open mesh layers for maximum airflow while keeping bugs out. Included is a seal-in groundsheet to prevent insects from crawling in.
Lotus Belle Outback tent features:
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water, and rot resistant]
- Seal in velcro ‘bathtub’ style groundsheet [ 540 GSM PVC] to keep out the creepy crawlies
- 2 zipped mesh (fly screen) windows with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 1 large zipped doorway with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- 3.3 metre wooden centre pole
- A velcro rectangular panel on the back wall for extra ventilation
- Bigger roof vents for increased ventilation
- 18 square meters of useable standing space
The Outback is versatile and is perfect for hotter, dryer summers. The mesh screens make it virtually insect-proof!
5 metre floor diameter means it's big enough for 6 twin-size beds.
All 5 metre tents are 5.5m in the middle section (the widest) point, making it big enough for 3 queen size mattresses, gatherings of 15-18 people, and about 6-8 people can do yoga comfortably *
The 5 metre Lotus is 56% bigger in size than the 4 metre and fits everything but the kitchen sink!
* If in doubt please, measure out space. We have done our best to give accurate descriptions based on feedback from our customers, but everyone's idea of size is different!