5m Outback Deluxe
*** Currently in stock! Purchase now to avoid missing out ***
Our 5 metre Outback Deluxe is our best-selling tent in New Zealand and comes after many, many requests for a tent that is suitable for our climate.
This tent has two doors and two windows with zip-open mesh layers for maximum airflow while keeping bugs out. Included is a seal-in groundsheet to prevent insects from crawling in.
It is perfect for hotter, dryer summers and the addition of velcro along the perimetre of the tent where the groundsheet joins the walls makes it even more secure from snakes and any other creepy crawlies.
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water, and rot resistant]
- Seal in ‘bath tub’ style groundsheet [540 GSM PVC]
- 3.3 meter wooden centre pole
- 2 zipped mesh (fly screen) windows with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 2 large zipped doorways with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- Large roof vents
- 18 square meters of useable standing space
The extra door makes it a great option to use as a rear entrance into a toilet or kitchen area.
5 metre floor diameter means it's big enough for 6 twin-size beds.
All 5 metre tents are 5.5m in the middle section (the widest) point, making it big enough for 3 queen size mattresses, gatherings of 15-18 people, and about 6-8 people can do yoga comfortably *
The 5 metre Lotus is 56% bigger in size than the 4 metre and fits everything but the kitchen sink!
* If in doubt please, measure out space. We have done our best to give accurate descriptions based on feedback from our customers, but everyone's idea of size is different!
*** Please be aware that due to the recent fuel surcharges in NZ there may be additional costs for rural delivery. Please contact us for a freight quote ***