The Hybrid comes after many, many requests for a tent that is suitable for all climates... It's exactly the same as the Outback models but all Hybrid tents have both PVC and mesh windows (that's 3 window layers if you include the exterior canvas blind)
Why get a Hybrid? Having dual-purpose windows are great if you intend on installing a wood-burning stove because they help retain the heat better. They are also great if you live in a dusty area or simply like to look out a clear window whilst it's raining outside.
Lotus Belle Hybrid tent features:
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water, and rot resistant]
- Seal in velcro ‘bathtub’ style groundsheet [540 GSM PVC] to keep out the creepy crawlies
- 2 zipped mesh & PVC window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 1 large zipped doorway with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- A zipped rectangular vent on the back wall & large roof vents
- 12 square meters of useable standing space
4 metre floor diameter means it's big enough for 4 twin size beds or a queen-size bed!*
*Recommended you use a raised base as the 4m is 4.5m in the middle section (the widest) point or adjust the pole towards the door a fraction to fit a queen.